Receive four complete lessons via email with a link to download the textbook you will rely on to learn the material. Work at your own pace and fit learning to your schedule. Then, complete the certification package.
Online Course Objectives:
- List five services a Professional Legal Nurse Consultant can provide.
- Identify the two top reasons for becoming a Professional Legal Nurse Consultant.
- Describe four cost effective tools to market your PLNC practice.
- Outline the essential parts of a consulting contract.
- Describe the four elements of a medical/nursing practice lawsuit.
- List six legal terms to incorporate into your PLNC practice.
- Identify the five most common standards of care issues in lawsuits.
- Develop responses to the five most common standards of care issues in lawsuits.
- Describe key research techniques for use in reviewing medical legal cases.
- List the ten essential deposition strategies.
Chapter 1 Becoming a PLNC
Chapter 2 Marketing
Chapter 3 Business Development
Chapter 4 Litigation
Chapter 5 Litigation Support
Chapter 6 Evaluating Cases
Chapter 7 Research
Chapter 8 Reporting Your Findings
Chapter 9 PLNC tools
Chapter 10 Testifying
Medical Record Review
Sample Complaint Analysis
PLNC Certification Test
Other Available Formats
Attend the two-day Professional Legal Nurse Consultant certification course LIVE. Come in a nurse, leave a PLNC.
The video version of our Professional Legal Nurse Consultant program comes complete on DVD with a choice of downloadable or mailed copy of the textbook. Simply watch the DVD and then complete the certification package. Upon completion, you will receive a frameable certificate indicating your Professional Legal Nurse Consultant Certification.